Code of Conduct
- RVS provides education from Nursery to Grade XII. We create a warm respectful environment where the juniors are treated with affection by their seniors while they show due respect to their seniors.
- All students are expected to greet their school teachers when they meet them.
- Students are expected to respect school property. No student should damage any school furniture, write and draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. Any school property damaged even by accident should be reported at once to the class teacher or to the principal.
- Students are not allowed to bring any kind of object that can cause injury to others.
- Under no condition, the students are permitted to bring mobile telephones/smart watches to the school. If confiscated, these will not be returned.
- A student found co-operating or indulging in any act of violence which harms any student physically or mentally would also face disciplinary action including expulsion.