Mentor / Mentee Program
- The students of the school are divided into four houses, of the school at Primary, Middle, Secondary and Senior Secondary levels. The Houses are managed by house wardens. The house wardens select house captains, vice-captain and house prefects in an effort to encourage student leadership. It is compulsory for every student to be member of a house.
- The main idea of the house system is instilling in students the essential quality of leadership, teamwork, cooperation, mutual understanding and self-reliance. Various inter house activities are held for this purpose throughout the year. In addition to this, each house in every school level is given a theme on which the students present the morning assembly as per schedule.
The various Houses are as follows:
- Amazon with yellow colour epitomising ambition, steadfastness and humility.
- Ganges with blue colour enables wisdom, magnanimous thoughts, politeness and vigilance.
- Nile with colour green, signifies ambition, joy, delight and change.
- Thames with red colour represents command, nobility and leadership with bravery and courage.