Explore Five Senses
Five different sense stations were created. Children went around these Sense Stations and explored various objects. The list of things that were there on the table were as follows :
1. 'Sense of Sight' -- Scenery, Water - colours , coloured dupattas, picture of smiling face, sad face, and objects of different shapes and blocks, ball .
2. 'Sense of Hearing' – Various objects producing different sounds were kept like marbles , coins, flute and various musical instruments. We played sounds of dog, bell, piano, tabla, rain, lion.
3. 'Sense of Touch'- Scotch brite, Feet scrubber, Cotton, , Ice-cube, Warm water, stone.
4. 'Sense of Smell'- Flower, Coffee, Cardamom, powder, Soap, Onion, Ginger, Garlic, Hair Oil, Lemon etc
5. 'Sense of Taste'- Sweet and Salty Biscuits, Wafers, Chocolate, Tomato, Bitter Gourd, Red chilly, Honey, Curd.