Our Vision and Philosophy
Ridge Valley School aims to provide quality teaching and learning through a curriculum that enables holistic development of the child and one that prepares her for life situations within a secure, happy and stimulating environment.
To nurture the unique skills of all children, develop in them a sense of aesthetics, teach them to be respectful of the beliefs, culture and views of others, and inculcate in them values such as care, consideration, cooperation, honesty, respect and openness.
The Ridge Valley School recognizes that all children are gifted, talented and have diverse learning styles. The school’s overarching purpose is to help students in the areas of analytical thinking, communication research, spiritual awareness,self-management and social skills so that they excel in all spheres of life.
Our motto, ‘Nurturing Excellence’, summarises our endeavour to:
- Provide opportunities to all children to learn and actualize their potential.
- Promote cerebral, social, physical, emotional and spiritual development among children and prepare them for the opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of life.
- Keep them safe and healthy, enable them to enjoy success, make positive contributions and be aware of their responsibilities in terms of citizenship and economic importance.
- Instill in them a sense of aesthetics to help them appreciate Arts.
- Teach them to be respectful of the beliefs, culture and views of others, including religious beliefs and ways of life.
- Make them realize the importance of their role in the world and in the conservation of the environment.